FoxmailPasswordDecryptor 4.0SecurityXploded – Freeware – Windows
Foxmail stores all the configured mail account passwords in registry in an encrypted format. This software helps in automatically discovering & recovering all such stored passwords. For each recovered mail account, it will show email address, username, password, account type (POP3/SMTP) and server information.
You can recover the passwords using GUI interface as well as Command-line version - both integrated in single tool. This makes it useful tool for Penetration Testers and Forensic investigators.
Main Features & Benefits
* Instantly recover mail passwords from all versions of Foxmail v6.x to v7.x
* Supports Automatic & Manual mode of Password Recovery
* Recover all type of mail passwords including POP3/SMTP.
* Automatically scan for Foxmail Account file in all drives on the system.
* Presents both GUI and Command-line Interface.
* Useful for Penetration Testers & Forensic investigators.
* Backup the recovered mail password list to HTML/XML/TEXT/CSV file.
* Support for local Installation and uninstallation of the software.
It has been successfully tested with Foxmail version 6.5 to 7.x
Foxmail Password Decryptor works on most of the Windows platforms starting from Windows XP to Windows 8.
FoxmailPasswordDecryptor is a Freeware software in the category Security developed by SecurityXploded.
The latest version of FoxmailPasswordDecryptor is 4.0, released on 02/12/2019. It was initially added to our database on 06/19/2015.
FoxmailPasswordDecryptor runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
FoxmailPasswordDecryptor has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for FoxmailPasswordDecryptor!
- 02/21/2019 - Windows 驱动程序包 - KEIL - Tools By ARM (WinUSB) USB (10/08/2009 8.29.2013.1.0.0.3
- 02/21/2019 - Webcam Video Capture 7.203
- 02/21/2019 - Webcam and Screen Recorder 8.0.307
- 02/21/2019 - FontViewOK 5.3
- 02/21/2019 - PSPad 126.96.36.1991